CRAssociates, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse to provide
services on at the US Department of Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Kingston, NY!
The qualified LPN will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate appropriate delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and document events.
- Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of safety procedures.
- Check patients into the clinic and triage using clinic guidelines. Inform the physician extender or physician of the patient's condition and potential problems.
Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program.
- A current unrestricted New York state license to practice as a LPN.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete assignments in a timely fashion.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Must hold a current and valid BCLS certification.
- Maintain good communication skills with patients and other health care personnel.
- Must be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and capable of normal ambulation.
CRAssociates, Inc. specializes in developing, implementing, and operating high quality, cost-effective healthcare solutions for defined populations, such as employer groups, government agencies, and commercial clients.
Our core competencies include turnkey medical facility design, construction, and development, operation of freestanding primary care facilities, occupational healthcare, medical staffing, behavioral health, and managed care support services. With over 700 employees, CRA operates in 28 states.
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to
be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a
lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise,
we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries.
If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and
wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today.
CRAssociates, Inc. - 23 months ago