CRAssociates, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse to provide
services at the US Department of Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Roosevelt, UT!
Help our nation's veterans while enjoying competitive pay and great schedules!
The qualified LPN will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate appropriate delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and document events.
- Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of safety procedures.
- Check patients into the clinic and triage using clinic guidelines. Inform the physician extender or physician of the patient's condition and potential problems.
Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program.
- A current unrestricted Utah state license to practice as a LPN.
- Must hold a current and valid BCLS certification.
- Extensive Outpatient and Primary Care experience.
CRAssociates, Inc. specializes in developing, implementing, and operating high quality, cost-effective healthcare solutions for defined populations, such as employer groups, government agencies, and commercial clients.
Our core competencies include turnkey medical facility design, construction, and development, operation of freestanding primary care facilities, occupational healthcare, medical staffing, behavioral health, and managed care support services. With over 700 employees, CRA operates in 28 states.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Sarah Hensley toll free at 877-272-8960 ext. 4535 and apply online at www.crassoc.com today!
CRAssociates, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard