Seeking Home Health Care LPN!
Home Health Care
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, you will provide skilled nursing care in accordance with Agency policies, under the direction of a Registered Nurse, in a community setting, including health maintenance, rehabilitation, and health promotion utilizing the nursing process.
- Opportunity to be part of an organization that has patient satisfaction scores above the benchmarks in every category and our publicly reported quality outcomes are higher than our competitors
- Work with a leadership team that believes they are there to support you
- Work independently, as well as with a collaborative team
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current Indiana license or proof of application.
- Minimum two years clinical nursing experience required.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 30+ days ago
Licensed Practical Nurse
- 21 days ago
Nurse - RN/LPN
CorrectCare - Integrated Jea;tj
- 15 days ago
RN / LPN
- 14 days ago
Our Mission: Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services delivers the highest quality comprehensive services to our local and extended commu...