Please note: Your application to this job will be a direct email to an Ameriprise recruiter. When you apply, simply submitting an email address does not mean you've applied. Please, ensure you complete the entire application process to be considered a candidate. If you are having difficulty applying for this job or you're leveraging a free email account (ie: gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) please email your resume directly to Rukshila.email@example.com.
We are seeking a motivated and career oriented individual to support our team of experienced and successful financial advisors.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist financial advisors in the preparation of written Client Service Review materials and financial planning/investment letters and proposals.
- Implement trades, transactions and money movements as directed by advisors and clients.
- Review client financial statements, documents and other data.
- Prepare financial planning recommendations for the client.
- Provide investment and financial planning research.
- Interact with clients, peers and corporate office employees to solve problems, facilitate operations and solicit information as needed.
Interested parties should respond with the words "paraplanner-fairfax" in the subject line.
- Basic knowledge of financial services products and strong desire to learn the financial planning and investment management process.
- 4 year college degree or minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Series 7 & Series 66 licensed or willing to get licensed within a reasonable amount of time.
- VA Life, Accident & Health License (LAH) is beneficial.
- High level of computer efficiency including Microsoft Office Tool Suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills and client service experience is a plus.
- Location: Fairfax, VA.
- Compensation: $38-$42k annual plus discretionary bonus based on individual and team performance.
Monster - 16 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...