The licensed therapist is responsible for providing direct client service, including individual, group, family or marital psychotherapy. The therapist collaborates in a multi-disciplinary setting with other Emily Program clinicians to provide comprehensive treatment to the client and his or her family.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts client assessments and from assessment findings develops, implements, and coordinates services, and monitors and evaluates individualized treatment plans for those clients assigned to her or his caseload
- Conducts assigned group counseling sessions
- Collaborates with the Emily Program staff and community professionals including physicians, medical personnel, therapists, social workers, dietitians, and community agencies in coordinating client care services and maintaining continuity of care
- Identifies, supports, and evaluates clinical quality, cost, and client-satisfaction improvement initiatives; completes assigned studies, audits, and ongoing monitoring of performance indicators
- Maintains clinical records in compliance with the Emily Program policies and regulatory standards
- Maintains at all times the confidentiality of proprietary information and any client’s or employee’s medical, financial, or personal information, records, and data to which there is access
- Ensures compliance to Program policies, external regulatory standards and payor requirements
How to Apply:
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume. Documents must be compiled into one PDF and uploaded via the online application form. Click here to apply online.
- Must hold a current WA license -- LP ( PhD, PsyD or MA), LPCC, LMFT or LICSW
- Must have individual & family psychotherapy experience; heavy caseload experience strongly preferred
- Experience running psychotherapy groups preferred
- Related clinical experience (eating disorders) preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory standards governing care delivery and operations
- Already credentialed with various insurance providers is ideal
The position is open until filled. The Emily Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
The Emily Program - 22 months ago