· An outgoing and persuasive individual who is very comfortable interacting with people?
· A person who gets energy from others as well as gives off positive energy to others?
· Do you shy away from technical/analytical work, preferring to work in a people/social interactive environment?
· An individual with a good deal of patience working with routine or repetitive activities/interactions with others?
· Do you have a long attention span and are you a focused listener?
If this describes you, keep reading…
As a Bickford Family Member (that’s what we call our employees) you have the opportunity to make a difference, perhaps the difference in someone’s life. When our residents receive good care, they are pleased. But when we go above and beyond to connect with them, to create an experience for them, they are delighted. Residents don’t talk about the services they’ve received, they talk about the experiences they’ve had. As a Life Enrichment Coordinator you are called to live a life of “surprise and delight”. By getting to know our resident’s individualized needs, wants, desires and life story, you can make new memories or celebrate old ones. Providing these experiences sets Bickford Family Members apart from any other caregiver in the industry.
Bickford Senior Living owns and operates 45 Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care branches in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska with headquarters located in Olathe, KS. The company was created when owners, Don & Judie Eby, were unable to find a quality assisted living residence for their mother, Mary Bickford who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. The Bickford story is told in more detail at www.enrichinghappiness.com