Company Overview and Values:
ATMI is a global leader in the development of process solutions for the semiconductor and life science industries. Whether it’s a green chemistry used in flash memory manufacturing, game-changing equipment for the safe delivery of toxic ion implant gases, or a revolutionary mixing system for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical compounds, ATMI is leading the way. We combine broad expertise in science and engineering with the latest tools and technologies enabling rapid development and scale-up of new solutions to meet the needs of today’s high-technology marketplace. ATMI promotes a culture that engages employees and fosters growth and development, while offering compensation programs that reward outstanding performance.
ATMI’s Core Values revolve around its employee’s ability to ACT IT :
Be Accountable for your work and responsibilities.
Always works towards Continuous Process Improvement .
Be prepared to Teach and lead the organization to achieve new levels of success.
Always act with Integrity .
Maximize the value of Teamwork
ATMI is seeking a Western Regional Horizontal Sales Manager to sell ATMI’s cell culture technologies including the Xpansion and iCELLis platforms.
This position is the sales leader for the cell culture product lines and “The Face of ATMI” to our customers.
The Horizontal Sales Manager will, with the other members of ATMI's sales team, be responsible for the establishment of ATMI LifeSciences, North America as a leading supplier to the LifeSciences market. In particular this position requires working in symphony with Regional Vertical Sales Managers to achieve shared cell culture revenue goals.
This position requires a self-starter with excellent communication and people skills, who can build and nurture successful long term customer relationships. The successful candidate must be able to set and achieve aggressive sales and profitability goals, multi-task, travel extensively, forecast accurately and provide creative input.
This is an exciting opportunity for a like-minded professional who is self-motivated, hardworking and wants to join an exceptionally talented team with aggressive goals and determination to succeed. This position will be located out of a home office in the Western United States. Any location is the Western US is an option.
• Overall responsibility for North American sales of ATMI’s INTEGRITY Cell culture technologies including the Xpansion and iCELLis platforms;
• Develop, set and achieve aggressive sales and profitability targets in the defined sales region;
• Leverage Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, Applications Specialists, Customer Service and the Management team to meet sales goals;
• Analyze and articulate customer and market needs, developing relationships with new accounts and existing customers and managing customer accounts to meet and exceed sales goals;
• Develop, write and implement customer focused sales plans based on market knowledge and overall business performance criteria. These plans will include strategic directions and goals established locally, as well as those established jointly with the ATMI management team;
• Prepare and manage annual budgets and forecasts for the defined sales region. Collect and summarize INTEGRITY cell culture forecasts from regional territories for a combined North American budget and forecast;
• Prepare and present sales projections and forecasts of sale within the defined area, including budget planning for the following fiscal years;
• Work with other members of the ATMI sales and management teams meet sales goals;
• Assist in development and implementation of a tactical marketing plan for the defined sales region;
• Develop short and long term product development requirements to meet both the strategic and tactical goals of the business;
• Travel as required. Occasional international travel may be required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science subject or comparable work experience;
• Extensive sales experience and a proven successful track record of selling disposable products and systems into the US Biopharmaceutical industry;
• Experience in Key Account Management is preferred;
• Experience formally presenting corporate strategies, product and application solutions to a technical audience is desired;
• Solid working experience with MS Office and a CRM database (SFDC, Oracle, etc.).
No phone calls, please. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Essential functions are the primary job responsibilities which an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description as well as to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job changes
Entegris, a leader in contamination control and critical materials handling and ATMI, a leader in advanced materials and material delivery...