*Various shifts available between 5:30am-9:30pm weekdays & 8am-6pm weekends.
Seeking individuals for regular and seasonal employment 20+ hours. Requires excellent customer service and communication skills. All final candidates must consent to a criminal background check.
For further information please contact Kathy Wallace (303) 762-2679
Duties and Responsibilities:
Safeguards all activities of guests in the Englewood Recreation Center Pool area.
ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES OF WORK:
The listed examples of work are not intended to be all-inclusive. They establish a flexible, functional base from which the person operates. They may also be modified with additions; deletions or changes required obtaining organizational goals and objectives.
1. Safeguards all activities of guests using the swimming pool
2. Enforces all pool rules, policies and regulations
3. Welcomes and assists all persons entering the pool area
4. Performs daily maintenance duties to ensure cleanliness of facility
5. Assists in the smooth operation of daily swim & fitness programs
6. Performs water chemistry duties
7. Performs Basic First Aid when necessary
8. Administers Emergency First Aid & CPR if the situations warrants
Education and Experience:
Must have a current Ellis & Associates lifeguard license, or be able to attain one within 30 days of hire. Lifeguard Training classes will be offered to qualified candidates. Employment will be based on the successful completion of the course. Experience teaching swim lessons or in an educational setting a plus. A combination of education and / or experience that has provided the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for excellent job performance will be considered.
Positive attitude; innovative and creative; flexible and versatile; able to work well in a team oriented, fast paced, changing environment; strong human relations and communication skills; quality and customer service oriented; forward focus and highly motivated.
City of Englewood, CO - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard