Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Famous worldwide as North America’s top ski resort, Vail is an extraordinary vacation experience. Spanning seven miles are seven legendary Back Bowls, blanketed last year with 38 feet of powder snow. Under clear blue sky 300 days a year and with more groomed terrain than anywhere on the planet, families reconnect and celebrate at our Vail ski resort from year to year and generation to generation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs routine and non-routine maintenance on ski lifts and other Lift Department areas of responsibility under the direction of the Maintenance Mechanics.
- Assure that the section manager and/or foreman is immediately informed and consulted on all abnormal or unusual conditions.
- Inspects, cleans, and repairs lift equipment as directed
- Operates lifts for all mechanics doing maintenance work.
- Responsible for following company safety policy.
- Read, write and speak english
- Must have a thorough knowledge of lift operations
- Valid Colorado Driver's license
- High school education or equivalent
- Must become tower-climbing certified through the company
- Able to work at heights
- Previous lift operating experience necessary
- Previous mechanical experience helpful.
- Able to identify and use basic tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts - 22 months ago
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...