SmartWatt Energy, Inc. is an energy service company that develops demand side energy reduction solutions for large commercial and industrial, small business and municipal customers.
SmartWatt Energy is hiring all levels of Lighting Technicians and Foreman Nationwide!! We are looking for skilled, trained, dedicated individuals with lighting retrofit experience to travel nationwide.
These positions will work closely with the construction team to complete projects in a safe and timely manner. By being proactive, this position will improve customer service, decrease construction related mistakes, complete projects within timelines and improve the profitability of projects. The position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Install new energy efficient fixtures.
- Retro-fit existing fixtures to increase energy efficiency.
- Interact with customers and crew members in a respectful manner.
- Work in the safest possible manner following all OSHA guidelines.
- Complete all projects in a neat and workmanlike manner.
- Lead by example.
- Oversee project inventory, keep work area clean and organized.
- Work safely from various types of man lifts and ladders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Accredited Electrical Training or Journeyman License Preferred
- 2+ years of commercial electrical experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Required to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screening test.
- Required to pass a review of Department of Motor Vehicles records
****This position will require 100% travel****
- Must have reliable automobile.
ZipRecruiter - 14 months ago
SmartWatt Energy Services is a turnkey energy services company dedicated to reducing facility operating costs through demand-side energy...