Are you a motivated individual looking for an on the job training opportunity with room to grow? We are hiring Lighting Technicians of various skill levels in Nashville NOW! Please apply via the link below.
Lighting Technician Position Overview:
The Lighting Technician (Levels 1-3) will be responsible for all tasks required to successfully install energy conservation lighting projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in the safest possible manner while following all Company and OSHA guidelines.
- Complete all work according to National Electrical Code (NEC) guidelines.
- Report to Foreman, Supervisor and/or Director to receive daily/weekly assignments.
- Maintain a clean and prepared jobsite and eliminate all possible hazards.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving the use of hand tools, power tools and equipment used to retrofit, replace and repair lighting fixtures.
- Proper installation of lamps, ballasts and other lighting components of within various fixture types.
- Assist with loading and unloading of trucks/vans and staging material.
- Properly maintain all company property provided to perform job.
- Interact in a professional and respectful manner with coworkers and customers.
- Participate in weekly safety meetings and training as required.
- Complete all company required safety training programs.
- High School Diploma or equival
Journeyman Electrician License is preferred
- 1 -- 2 years of related experience and/or training
- Valid Driver's License and reliable automobile
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Work safely from ladders and various lifts
- Mechanical abilities are preferred
- Ability to pass a background test and drug test
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends if needed
Talent and Skills
- A highly self-motivated and ambitious individual
- A person with a high sense of urgency and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- High energy and action oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Extensive travel is required for this position. The individual is required to get to the scheduled jobsite on-time.