Operational checks, troubleshooting and repairs of avionics and electrical systems on all types of aircraft. Performs a variety of installation and maintenance of avionics hardware and wiring assemblies within budgeted time and at customer standards of quality. Performs functional checks, ground and flight test procedures and reports, and troubleshoots and repairs resultant discrepancies. Provides avionics technical guidance and assistance to Aircraft Electricians and other skill groups as required. Performs preventative maintenance, repair, modifications and other line maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment in accordance with specified manuals, procedures and FAA regulations within estimated or budgeted hours; Returns to service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions using logbooks or customer authorized documentation; work outside in all types of weather. Performs additional duties as assigned. This position will be located in our CVG location at the Greater Cincinnati/Erlanger airport.
What you need:
- High school diploma OR GED
- Airframe license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years avionics experience, to include troubleshooting, in a line maintenance environment in all phases of commercial transport category aircraft
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing
- Prefer 5 years Line Maintenance experience in all phases of commercial transport category aircraft
- Prefer 2 years previous experience at FAR 145 repair station
- Prefer 2 years B767 or B757 Line Maintenance experience
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...