Performs troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of computer based applications
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to FAR Part 145 Repair Station operations
- Must provide own tools
- Prior hands-on experience in a heavy or line maintenance environment
- Prior experience at a FAR Part 145 repair station
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...