Responsible for the continuous and “trouble free” running of the Retail Pack out lines, and all accompanying equipment.
- Daily maintenance of all Retail Pack out line equipment
- Repair of any breakdowns during normal production.
- Proactive line adjustments, to prevent lost processing time.
- Continuous equipment Preventative Maintenance, in order to eliminate or minimize future processing “down time”
- Ability to learn all aspects of processing line equipment, with the ability to teach others key primary adjustments.
- Responsible for any processing line, equipment based, “Down Time”.
- Effective and continuous communication with Maintenance and Lead to discuss and resolve any hindrances to processing line time.
Candidate will be detailed oriented with above average organizational skills.
Self-motivated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a
fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Ability to occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Must be mechanically inclined. Working knowledge
of computer skills.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Indeed - 20 months ago
The Blount family has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, sauces, side...