MSP - Line Queue Agent - MSP
posted on: Tuesday, March 05 2013
Part Time, Hourly / Minneapolis, MN
PrimeFlight Aviation Services is seeking Line Queue Agents for part time shifts at the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent / Queue Management
As a valued member of the PrimeFlight Aviation team, you will provide prompt and efficient service to our airline clients and their passengers before they go through the security checkpoint. You will:
• Organize lines leading into the security checkpoint area ensuring they are orderly and move efficiently
• Explain security screening process to passengers
• Give directions within the airport to passengers and provide location of terminal gates, restrooms, restaurants, and ground transportation
• Provide assistance to the physically impaired, the elderly, and passengers accompanied by small children and infants
• Exceed PrimeFlight customer service standards
• Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Oral Communication
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 18 years of age
• Have ability to demonstrate daily a fitness for duty without any impairment due to illegal drugs, sleep deprivation, medication, or alcohol
• Reliable transportation
• Eligible to work in the United States
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
No skills needed
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
No skills needed
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Continuously stand and occasionally walk
• Reach with hands and arms
• Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
• Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
• Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
PrimeFlight Aviation - 19 months ago
PrimeFlight has a heritage of leadership, relationships in airports across the country, and a reputation for success. PrimeFlight provides...