Line Team Manager - Manufacturing
Grow your career in this key role in our manufacturing facilities. As the person accountable for the Operations of an assigned area or shift, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership and ensure we’re meeting our standards for quality and cost. Engage with us as you coordinate and collaborate with the other functions in the plant to meet multiple targets.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Line Team Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Directing all manufacturing activities on specifically assigned productions lines across shifts in accordance with bakery and line goals, product standards, costs, budgets, manpower, and established procedures.
- Planning and coordinating production activities and team objectives while providing direction to line team members
- Driving strategy and continuous improvement plans for the department (i.e. Safety, Food Safety, People, Cost, OEE, Service)
- Promoting open communication toward the line team. Creates a positive work environment that encourages participation, innovation and high performance.
- Being accountable for the planned development of front-line and supervisory employees including record keeping, evaluation of skills, training and developing
- Coaching team members in conflict resolution
- Being responsible for inspection, identification, follow up, and correction of all safety, sanitation and food safety issues
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED and substantial relevant work experience
- Supervisory experience, including leadership, effective communications, and administrative skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience
- Demonstrated responsibility in a unionized, manufacturing environment, preferable with multifaceted operational experience
- Food manufacturing experience
The position is required to support a 24/7 operation. The role will be required to work weekends and varying shifts.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....