Defense Group Inc. (DGI) is a professional services company, advancing public safety and national security through innovative research, technology applications, systems assessments, logistics support, and international operations expertise. DGI has key competencies in U.S. strategy and policy, intelligence, weapons of mass destruction, vulnerability assessments, homeland security, and high-risk area operations. DGI provides technologies and well-known products that support the first responder and medical communities. Our customers include a wide range of government organizations at the federal, state and local level as well as commercial clients.
DGI will be submitting a proposal to provide Program Management support with individuals having both the qualifications listed below and having the language skills in the languages indicated above. Individuals must complete a DGI on- line application ( www.defensegroupinc.com ).
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance is required and will be located in Tampa, Florida.
DGI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
- Minimum of six (6) years of directly applicable experience (all-source analysis and/or counterintelligence); preferably in CENTCOM AOR.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience Strong background in the following analytical areas: Middle East/SWA regional analysis; political analysis; intelligence collections; CI, CT, and HUMINT analysis; Afghan cultural awareness and political/social environments.
- Must be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Must possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of research and collection methods and analytical applications in order to develop innovative intelligence analysis projects, extrapolate from questionable or incomplete data, validate analytical conclusions and integrate contributions from other analysts in order to prepare finished intelligence products, including forecasts and overall capability/vulnerability assessments.
- Bachelor degree or higher (Masters preferred)