Our client is seeking a senior level UNIX Administrator will participate in the development and support of Open Systems architecture and strategy across a large multi-vendor platform environment (HP, IBM, Oracle, EMC, et cetera). Responsible for installing and managing Linux ( RedHat Enterprise) and UNIX (HP-UX) systems. Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously while performing other job responsibilities.
The following skill sets are highly desirable and preferred :
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years prior work experience.
- Strong RedHat Linux and HP-UX administration skills.
- Hands-on experience with current server hardware technologies.
- Experience with current Web technologies (such a s Apache, MySQL , Tomcat etc )
This is a full-time role (please, no H1s). Should you be interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com . Thank you.
- Programming experience (PHP, Python, Ruby etc)
- Knowledge of security policies and experience implementing security controls
- Experience with VMware virtualization technologies
- Working knowledge of SSL and PKI
We started TNT not only to provide a set of recruiting and management practices that surpass what we've encountered in the industry but also...