Entry-level position developing Linux application and back-end software for Impinj’s RFID products and internal enterprise systems.
- Develop C/C++ and Ruby software applications using standard Linux development, debug, and profiling tools.
- Develop applications incorporating SQL databases.
- Develop web-based applications.
- Contribute to software test development, including unit and/or functional test cases within continuous integration environment.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum iterative design and development process.
- BS or MS in computer engineering or computer science.
- Proficiency in C/C++, and any scripting language, preferably Ruby and Rails framework.
- Experience with Apache web server.
- Commitment to structured coding and code documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply To This Job