Exciting opportunity for a experienced, hands-on systems and network security consultant to help with PCI compliance initiative for a large enterprise customer. Requires strong understanding of both the network and Linux systems software side. Consultant will develop the test plan and drive the test process for wireless testing and internal penetration testing. Consultant will also be responsible for creating all documentation to validate PCI compliance.
- 10+ years relevant hands-on industry experience
- Strong knowledge of networking: routing, switching, firewalls, and VPNs
- Minimum of 2 years (prefer 5+ years) experience with Linux systems security and how to secure access to Linux systems, including LDAP, key exchange, route tables, etc.
- You must be well versed and conversant about penetration testing, security compromises, how to detect/determine that an intrusion has occurred, etc.
- Good knowledge of PCI compliance and proven experience developing PCI compliance documentation for enterprise clients.
Armada Group - 11 months ago