Litigation Discovery Coordinator/Paralegal
ABM (NYSE: ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com .
As part of a dedicated team of legal professionals, the Discovery Coordinator/Paralegal will have key responsibilities and duties within the Risk Group/Legal Department as follows:
· Responsible for responding to discovery requests, including requests for production and interrogatories and maintain a repository of prior responses and information regarding litigation matters.
· Work with outside defense counsel to gather from the business responsive litigation discovery responses and maintain a repository of documents to use in pending litigation.
· Build/Maintain a library of litigation and non-litigation contracts.
· Build/Maintain library of frequent motions (constructive notice and/or tracked in water is in play on 75% of our claims).
· Build/Maintain a library of litigation documents that are continually used in litigation matters.
· Assist with correspondence to counsel and maintain library of form responses.
· Maintain a calendar of pending litigation discovery and motion deadlines and responsible for overseeing discovery deadlines are met.
· Extensive job knowledge as a discovery coordinator and/or paralegal including strong knowledge of litigation pleadings, discovery requests and discovery responses and objections.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Westlaw/Lexis, Outlook and various internet applications.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3 to 5 years of litigation discovery coordinator/paralegal experience at a law firm or company performing same or similar job functions.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...