This ISG client is an industry leading eDiscovery firm providing full lifecycle solutions including collection through production services, technology assisted review and attorney staffing for projects in litigation, investigations and merger-related inquiries. Led by experts in the litigation support industry and proven serial entrepreneurs the company continues to experience explosive growth. They are currently adding to their expanding New York office.
The Litigation Support Manager provides the sales teams with pre/post sales and consultative support necessary to increase revenue and market-share growth in areas of eDiscovery services. Responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are fully vetted and accurately represent customer needs. In addition to qualifying technical requirements for Scanning, Coding and e-Discovery projects, and the Litigation Support Manager consults with attorneys, paralegals, and law firm litigation support staff to design customer-centric solutions for "non-standard" or complicated requests.
Through use of Statements of Work, Coding Order Forms, Coding Manuals, and/or Technical Specifications; the Litigation Support Manager will outline solutions for projects, including but not limited to document imaging, forensics, e-Discovery, near-de-duplication, key word searching, coding, custom database conversions, and complex document unitization requests. Depending on the project scope and deadline; the Litigation Support Manager may act as the lead on specific projects or delegate the project to a Project Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technology guidance and understand related technical issues including networking, operating systems, backup and storage, and desktop support.
• Analyze client digital orders for technical accuracy and qualify order against the requirements of the client, litigation support department, and actual litigation support database system(s).
• Interfaces directly with customers and provides standard and custom solutions leveraged from the company’s vast array of services.
• Provides the sales team with administrative support by drafting technical specifications, coding/unitization manuals, statement of work documents, and other technical documentation. Additionally, the Litigation Support Manager will assist with creation of RFP/RFQ responses by contributing information regarding litigation support services.
• Facilitate and delegate the management of projects based on client need.
• Provides direction and schedules for all managed projects to meet client requirements.
• Document project progress and communicates internally and externally on an ad-hoc and scheduled basis.
• Responsible for managing the relationship and projects that are outsourced to authorized coding and EDD vendors.
• Responsible for maintaining a high-level of technical competency in all digital service offerings as well as maintaining current information regarding technology trends within the Litigation Support industry through use of industry publications and independent self-study.
• Participates in internal sales meetings and provide general updates and Q&A sessions regarding ESI and Litigation Support.
• Proactively engages sales team by providing unsolicited ESI support and information.
• Support the training and development of Sales Teams by assisting the developing course materials, conduct training sessions and help validate Local Sales Teams understanding of key concepts.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
• Requires at least 7 years litigation support management and case management experience with an emphasis on technical support.
• Requires proficiency in the understanding of typical law firm structures and document management processes and requirements as well as litigation support database systems.
• Requires a working knowledge of the industry’s leading litigation document management and support systems.
• Requires a working knowledge of the image capture, legal coding and electronic data discovery process.
• Requires completion of a four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
• Certification(s) for one or more Litigation Support Software Application(s) preferred such as Summation, Concordance, IPRO eCapture, IPRO OCR/ Build Introspect and Ringtail.