Support Partner, associate, litigation manager
Candidates must have working knowledge:
Rules of civil procedure (both state and federal)
Experience with e-filing and state court filing
Trail and appellate experience helpful
Will prepare docs, manage partners, and associates calendar effectively
Make travel arrangements when needed
Scanning, heavy mailing
- Highly qualified, high-energy legal assistant with minimum of five years litigation experience .
- Able to work smart, independently as well in teams, competent, collegial, interested in the company and interested to stay for the long termVery good organizational skills, detail oriented, able to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Preferred knowledge of COMPULAW (case, calendar and contact management).
- Strong computer skills in Windows, Acrobat, Word, Excel and Outlook
Adecco - Olsten Staffing - 6 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...