Bachelor's Degree or certification in a science or nutrition related to field or equivalent combination of intellectual instruction and work experience.
Knowledge of Company products. Understanding of customer service practices.
1-3 years of customer care service
Skill and Ability:
Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
Able to speak effectively with customers to represent the Company.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Responsible for providing superior customer services and maintaining strong professional relationships with customers. Assist customers with product related questions via live chat, furnishes information on new products, and assists customers in placing web orders. Courteously and promptly resolves customer questions and problems or properly refers them to appropriate resource. This person represents The Vitamin Shoppe brand to our customers. Must be courteous, efficient, and able to sell to customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position supports the environment of health and wellness that The Vitamin Shoppe represents.
1. Provide superior customer service while responding to about 100 daily incoming customer telephone calls.
2. Receive orders by phone, fax, and mail.
3. Process orders, enters into computer and, sends to Shipping Department.
4. Verify pricing, discounts, billing and shipping addresses, credit status, and inform customers of any problems. Notifies customers of product backorders and anticipated availability.
5. Maintain files, including master file and standing order files. Updates addresses.
6. Research and resolve problems with orders.
7. Send sample shipments to customers. Allocate products when in short supply.
8. Set-up and processes new customers. Sends literature and/or price lists.
9. Process customer returns. Determine nature and reason for return and assesses whether product is returnable. Corrects and reships incorrect orders. Processes related customer paperwork and credits. Sends returned product to Quality Control for check.
10. Maintain standing order and blanket order contracts. Contact customers regarding renewals and prepares and types bids and letters.
11. Inform customers of credit holds.
12. Conduct customer surveys.
13. Resolve questions, requests, and problems promptly and courteously.
14. Keep customers informed of Company policies, procedures, and status of their orders and accounts in a polite and courteous manner.
1. Perform miscellaneous clerical duties.
2. Perform other duties as required.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401K, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental insurance, vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance program, health advocacy program, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacations, associate discount, and a credit union.
The Vitamin Shoppe - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Vitamin Shoppe helps vitamin-takers meet their recommended daily requirements. The fast-growing company sells vitamins, supplements, and...