What do celebrities, leading executives, and professionals all have in common? Cambridge Nanny Group. We are the childcare solution for a new generation of parents. We are currently recruiting professional nannies to work with our client families. |
Cambridge Nanny Group is the leading nanny agency headquartered in Chicago, IL. We provide you with the comfort of our knowledge and familiarity with the clients, their jobs, their specific needs, and the environment in which you will work. Prospective permanent clients are generally professional, dual career families who are carefully screened through questionnaires and personal interviews conducted by our trained staff. For a variety of reasons, not all prospective employers are accepted as clients. You can be confident that we are sending you to a safe, supportive environment where you will be treated as a professional. We believe that our job goes beyond just making placements; our job is about making matches and forming relationships that can last years.
QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR INCLUDE:
- Able to weave joyful, life-enriching experiences into the fabric of everyday moments
- Exceptional communication skills
- A respectful attitude
- An outgoing nature
- Genuine Passion for children and families.
So if you meet the criteria to be called a Cambridge Nanny, please, complete our online application. We hope to assst you in your goal of obtaining a rewarding and fulfilling position as a professional nanny. We look forward to meeting you!
- Ability to live with client families. You will have your own private living accomodations such as private bedroom/private bath.
- A warm, caring, and nurturing personality.
- Passion for children and families.
- At least 3 years of previous child care experience (nanny, teacher, educator. day care supervisor, etc.)
- High school diploma (4 year college degree preferred)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship OR permanent resident status, and proof of authorization to work legally
- Commitment to promoting a child°s physical, mental, and emotional development.
Cambridge Nanny Group - 17 months ago