Load Planners needed for 12+ month contract in Morton, IL (2 openings)
The Load Planner is responsible for the day-to-day planning, analyzing, and executing load planning for the various clients. The position works directly with suppliers, dealers, and facilities to ensure all operational goals are being achieved. The role will also provide valuable insight to project implementations and redesigns.
o Order Receipt
- Analyzing client and operational needs and making recommendations for developing, implementing, and/or improving, transportation services/operations
- Documented processes are understood and adhered to for all the required functions
o Load Building
o Load Tendering
o Trailer Audit Analysis
o Track and Trace
o Carrier Follow-up
o Metrics Creation
- Working closely with the implementation team to ensure a smooth transition for new operations.
- Continuous effort to improve operations, streamline processes, drive standard work, and eliminate waste
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain)
- Must have extensive knowledge of North American Transportation best practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work on and off shift hours
- Display a high degree of personal initiative, accountability, teamwork, and customer focus
- 3-5 years experience in Load Planning or Transportation Control initiatives (preferably using JDA-Transportation Manager)
- 3PL Experience
- 6 Sigma/Lean Experience
- JDA Transportation Management Training
Concinnity Group can help you find the perfect employee to fit your needs, and hitting the target whether you’re looking to add to...