Perform various duties to check orders and load store merchandise onto trailer and remove and palletize store returns, empty trays, and other materials from returning trailers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Ability to operate and be certified as an operator of motorized material handling equipment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have a high degree of accuracy
- Normal eyesight (natural or corrected)
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime
- Previous warehouse experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
CVS/pharmacy - 7 months ago
Size matters to CVS Caremark (formerly CVS), the nation's #2 drugstore chain and a leading pharmacy benefits manager with more than 60...