Loan Doc Specialist 4 - Loan Closer
12550 SE 93RD AVE - CLACKAMAS, OR
521 SE CHKALOV DR - VANCOUVER, WA
2701 NW VAUGHN - PORTLAND, OR
Our competitive advantage: People. It all begins with outstanding talent.
Our vision: Helping our customers succeed financially.
Our product: Service--for over 160 years.
Our culture: "Wow!"
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Mortgage Team: Supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures for loan products.
- Processing, closing and compliance for loan products;
- Interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation;
- Ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow-ups;
- May provide guidance and training to other loan documentation team members.
- May manage an assigned pipeline of loans and/or assign new loans to other loan team members.
- May act as a liaison between lenders and legal department.
1+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
- 1st mortgage processing/closing experience required
- LIS system experience
- Experience processing and/or closing conforming and non conforming loan products, including data analysis and validation.
- Demonstrated Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, customers and co-workers.
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- PC and keyboarding skills, including experience with Windows operating systems.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- FHA/VA processing/closing experience preferred.
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...