The Loan DocumentationSpecialist I – Letters of Credit (LDS I-LC) will provide support to Management and have a strong knowledge of Letters of Credit (“L/Cs”). The ultimate goal of their work will be to protect the Bank’s security interest in transactions involving L/Cs. The individual must have a thorough understanding of Commercial Credit Policy, loan documentation, and the Bank’s collateral standards. The incumbent will be a critical link between the lending divisions and the International Banking Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares loan documents via LaserPro and processes transactions onto MB’s loan accounting system (AS400). The Individual must gain a thorough understanding of MB’s loan processing system (Custom Lender).
- Performs thorough inspections of the Bank’s collateral, which may include the documenting or perfecting of MB’s position by preparing and submitting UCC’s, mortgages, and other documents for recordation.
- Ensures conformity to Credit Review Memorandums (CRM’s). Upon completion of each review the individual must demonstrate strong follow-up skills. This includes making direct contact with Lenders, CBA’s, and International Banking staff to resolve any pending Credit Policy issues, expectations, and regulatory compliance.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties will be assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Letter of Credit experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Laser Pro software, Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.
MB Financial - 14 months ago
The "MB" in MB Financial doesn't stand for "Midsized Businesses," though that's its target market. The holding...