Omega Mortgage/Lowell Cooperative Bank offers the most agressive and flexible loan officer compensation plan in the market today. Working for a depository institution, loan officers are not required be licensed and can originate loans in any state in which the bank makes loans. We are seeking experienced mortgage originators who have their own book of business and who seek to be paid accordingly for their efforts. Don't wait any longer to start earning what you deserve.
Our competitive advantages include the following:
- Flexible compensation model (you choose your rate of pay)
- Flexible pricing model (you price your loans)
- In-branch underwriting
- Freddie Mac direct seller/servicer status
- Direct Mass Housing lender
- Portfolio loan products including piggyback loans to 90%
- Turnkey marketing support to supplement your own production
Loan officer responsibilities include:
- Develop and mantain a network of personal and professional relationships as a source of referrals
for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Advise clients and prospects on suitable options for their individual financing objectives.
- Take complete and accurate mortgage applications and collect applicable credit documentation
- Act as primary liason during all stages of the mortgage application process.
- Employ a consistent and effective follow up campaign to maximize referrals and repeat business
from past customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer