The EMAC Group has been retained by national & regional banks/lenders. We are recruiting career-minded Loan Officers for clients with a complete product (FHA, VA, Conventional and portfolio) menu, unmatched compensation/bonus structure and benefits packages. Our clients provide marketing and affinity based opportunities for business development professionals.
Apply Today to learn more.
The individuals hired for these opportunities will have the ability to work with an Elite Marketing Team, providing Home Buyer seminars to the employees of over 100k companies.
We are looking for qualified relationship drive individuals who:
- Are committed to excellence
- Can offer leading-edge financial assistance
- Who possess the skills to build quality relationships
- Have developed their skills in several areas (sales and marketing)
- Personality qualities, that leads to success
- Have natural leadership qualities
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Promote loans through public contact and affiliates
- Develop relationships with new and current realtors, builders and borrowers to promote continuous business
- Promote ancillary products as presented by the Corporation
- Interview and pre-qualify prospective borrowers
- Advise borrowers of lock-in policy and ensure lock requests are completed accurately
- Inform borrowers and related parties of loan options, market conditions, documents and other requirements needed to close the loan
- Review new loan guidelines, programs, updates and changes
- Assist operations personnel in processing and closing loans
Education and/or Experience: Minimum of high school education, college degree preferred. Previous experience in mortgage banking, customer service and/or sales related position.
Experienced Candidates must have 4+ years as a loan officer/originator in a mortgage banking environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience developing new business opportunities, while maintaining existing customer referral base.
- Ability to build quality customer relationships
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic in an outside sales environment and demonstrate leadership skills and strong integrity.
- Most be computer literate with PC skills and the ability to work with a laptop computer.
- Excellent math, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills. Strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
Aggressive Commission Plans
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k, Retirement and/or Pension Plan
- Stock or Stock Options
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
- Life and/or Disability Insurance
- Flex Time
- Casual Dress
Executive Management Alternative Consulting Group - 17 months ago