- Evaluate and analyze commercial and real estate loan applications and recommend loan approvals and denials.
- Responsible for exercising credit risk assessment and management on loans within area of responsibility.
- Conduct/complete complex credit analyses.
- Establish loan structure and terms, conditions and covenants, and collateral requirements consistent with the credit request and associated risks.
- Assists senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a significant professional presence throughout the assigned territory.
- Participation in business development activities, originate new loans, pursue new credit relationships, and maintain/expand existing customer relations.
Position requires bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agribusiness, business administration, or equivalent, plus at least four years related agricultural lending experience. Possess a broad knowledge of credit and financing alternatives and the ability to analyze all components on standard and complex credits. General knowledge of the Farm Credit System. Advanced customer service skills. Proven track record of successful delivery within a team environment under demanding time lines. Advanced organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Farm Credit Network - 13 months ago