- Evaluate and complete analysis of complex commercial and mortgage loans, including structuring, pricing and covenant development.
- Responsible for exercising complex credit risk assessment and management on loans within area of responsibility.
- Establish loan structure and terms, conditions and covenants, and collateral requirements consistent with the credit request and associated risks.
- Negotiate terms, conditions and risk mitigations with borrowers.
- Works with the Capital Markets Group in the structuring, marketing and negotiation of agribusiness loans, including participations and syndications for Farm Credit West customers.
- Material participation in business development activities, originate new loans, pursue new credit relationships, and maintain/expand existing customer relations.
- Develop and maintain a significant professional presence throughout the assigned territory.
Position requires bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agribusiness, business administration, or equivalent, plus at least five years experience in credit and lending operations with experience in handling large agricultural production, agribusiness and multi-lender capital markets loans. General to intermediate knowledge of the Farm Credit System. Advanced customer service skills. Must possess and demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Farm Credit Network - 12 months ago