Embrace Home Loans, Inc. is seeking a qualified Loan Officer to foster mortgage origination sales in our local branch office located in La Plata, Maryland. The licensed Loan Officer will generate volume from the sale of real estate secured financing and develop volume from alternative sources.
- Establish, develop and maintain client referral relationships with Realtors, builders, Developers, CPA’s, financial planners and make sales calls on potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business.
- Keep informed of trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market.
- Be aware of what competitors are doing.
- To keep up-to-date with changing rules, regulations and guidelines from FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA in addition to other investors and agencies.
- To keep informed of all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiate price, terms, and conditions with mortgages.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: Counseling and Pre-qualifying potential home buyers; taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock-in information; overseeing the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with term; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communication loan status to all interested parties; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by corporate or senior management.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Follow through on all professional conditions and education requirements for licensure.
- Adhere to organizational procedures for loan processing.
- Participate in branch/headquarter meetings that require attendance.
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Branch Manager.