As a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant, you are a member of PNC's Mortgage division. Our ideal candidate has:
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant include:
- Public speaking skills with the ability to make effective presentations
- High School diploma or education equivalent
- Thorough understanding of underwriting criteria and guidelines
- Mortgage banking background preferred with a proven track record of success
- Proactively communicating with all other parties about loan statuses and participate in weekly pipeline updates
- Assisting high producing loan officers in the smooth and timely completion of loan applications.
- Aid in the development of a customer database in support of the pursuit of new marketing opportunities.
- Continue loan coordination skills development while on the job to increase both self and branch performance
PNC Bank - 18 months ago
Achievement with a purpose.
At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one of the most...