Are you meeting your personal and professional goals? Are you positioned for carere growth?
Our client is a New Jersey based growth oriented mortgage lender, seeking experienced Loan Officers to work with borrowers through a Lead Generation System.
Assess the correct loan options for the borrower based upon the borrower’s present situation, future plans, and advise the client of the preferred loan product.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relation
- Interview applicants to determine their financial needs.
- Take a complete loan application including addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.
- Verify financial information on loan applicants and analyze client’s financial status to determine their credit worthiness.
- Ability to calculate debt ratios and evaluate credit reports is a must.
Ideal Candidate must have 2 years origination experience. NMLS licensed. Must clear separate background check. Comfortable with latest technologies. Encompass, Point or similar LOS experience.
Knowledge of FHA and Conventional guidelines. USDA, VA, and reverse a major plus. Willingness to learn and proactively seek product knowledge. We'll train you on loan products and systems but we rely on your sales and marketing experience.
Spanish speaking a plus.
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain programs, loan terms, features, policies and benefits to customers.
Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as tax returns, income statements, contracts and documents regarding real estate transactions, loan program guidelines, AUS findings and preliminary title reports.
- PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use database marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mortgage industry and loan structuring
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of Reg Z and RESPA regulations.
- Ability to review title insurance policies and property appraisal reports.
Client provides leads and help you generate REFERRALS.
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k, Retirement and/or Pension Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
- Life and/or Disability Insurance
- Flex Time
Executive Management Alternative Consulting Group - 2 years ago