Responsible for the review, preparation and administration of loan files in accordance with established systems and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and identify loan documents pertaining to all types of loan files
- Prepare and index consumer, commercial, real estate, and agriculture related loans
- Prepare loan extensions, renewals, mortgage satisfactions, and commercial debt modifications
- Process loan payoffs, participation loan payments, File UCC’s, maintain UCC continuations and terminations and order lien searches
- Order flood certifications and prepare Notice of Actions
- Loan accounting and audits, correcting and researching loan transactions
- Maintain customer escrow accounts
- Set-up dealer contracts and track and pay monthly dealer earnings
- Prepare extensive reports
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two or more years related experience and/or training in a loan department.
First International Bank & Trust - 15 months ago