In this role, you would be responsible for managing and
approving an appraisers list, ordering appraisals,
monitoring appraisal orders and complete invoices as
appraisals are completed for Accounting.
In addition, you would be required to answer incoming
calls and assisting Credit Union members to resolve any
issues, researching loan histories and process requests
that include loan adjustments, recasts and refunds.
There would be miscellaneous duties, such as
interpreting credit reports, handling credit report
corrections, and researching issues related to credit
reporting for dispute resolution.
* High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year financial institution experience
- Two years office experience preferred
- Additional specialized or technical training in
lending procedures is highly desired
- Strong problem solving and research abilities
- Strong math/accounting skills, light typing, PC data
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
verbally and in writing.
This position requires registration as a Mortgage Loan
Originator (MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing
System (NMLS) and Registry on an annual basis in
addition to maintaining updates as needed. Initial
registration is required immediately upon hire into this
position. Failure to register or maintain a current
registry, or any criminal activity that would bar
continued participation as a MLO may result in
disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
A+ Federal Credit Union - 16 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.