RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for a Loan Servicing Specialist-Collections for our Home Office in Alamo, CA. The Loan Servicing Specialist-Collections pe rforms a variety of duties both clerical and technical. Major responsibilities include responding to collection inquires and monitoring delinquent loans
- Monitor delinquent loans; call and send appropriate correspondence to borrowers within investor, state, and federal guidelines and timeframes
- Initiate and complete the interface between systems for new loans boarding. Verify correctness by reviewing and reconciling the data using multiple systems
- Monitor suspense and determine disposition funds
- Respond to customer service calls and emails
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately. Uses good judgment as to what to communicate to whom as well as the best way to get that accomplished. Speaks in a clear and credible manner, selecting the right tone for the situation and audience. Listens to others and allows them to make their point.
- Investigates all viable options, along with the potential consequences of each, and then makes timely decisions. Can direct a group through this process and does not hesitate to make difficult decisions. Can speed up the decision-making process when time is of the essence, yet can also slow it down when there is time to do so.
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time to ensure that deadlines are met. Plans his or her time and sticks to those plans. Prevents or manages interruptions until the highest priority tasks are accomplished. Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight time frames.
- Produces clear and complete written reports that meet the needs of the customer. Written reports use words and tone that are appropriate for the intended audience and are produced and distributed in a timely manner.
- Has established a track record of producing work that is highly accurate, demonstrates attention to detail and reflects well on the organization. Is personally committed to high quality work and encourages others to have similar standards.
Experience and education:
- 3 years of Mortgage Banking Required
- 2 years of Mortgage - Loan Servicing Preferred
- Associates or equivalent experience
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, and other standard office equipment.
- Strong knowledge of investor state and federal guidelines.
- Working knowledge of LPS system.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 19 months ago