RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for a Loan Servicing Specialist-Customer Service. This position is located in our Home Office, in Alamo, CA.
Performs a variety of duties both clerical and technical. Major responsibilities include responding to customer inquiries, payment processing, and data maintenance.
- Respond to customer and loan agent inquires regarding mortgage loans via telephone, email, and written correspondence
- Review mortgage payments received and determine disposition. Apply appropriate payments by updating loan system and preparing bank deposit
- Verify and reconcile transactions using multiple systems
- Update loan system data with address changes, etc.
- Produce customer correspondence and letters from system and mail
- Additional duties as assigned
Experience and education:
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time to ensure that deadlines are met. Plans his or her time and sticks to those plans. Prevents or manages interruptions until the highest priority tasks are accomplished. Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight time frames.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately. Uses good judgment as to what to communicate to whom as well as the best way to get that accomplished. Speaks in a clear and credible manner, selecting the right tone for the situation and audience. Listens to others and allows them to make their point.
- Shows genuine sensitivity to the needs, feelings and capabilities of other people. Deals with others in a pleasant manner. Treats others with respect and consideration.
- Investigates all viable options, along with the potential consequences of each, and then makes timely decisions. Can direct a group through this process and does not hesitate to make difficult decisions. Can speed up the decision-making process when time is of the essence, yet can also slow it down when there is time to do so
- Produces clear and complete written reports that meet the needs of the customer. Written reports use words and tone that are appropriate for the intended audience and are produced and distributed in a timely manner.
- Has established a track record of producing work that is highly accurate, demonstrates attention to detail and reflects well on the organization. Is personally committed to high quality work and encourages others to have similar standards.
- 3 years of Mortgage Banking experience required
- 2 years of Mortgage-Loan Servicing experience preferred
- Associates or equivalent experience
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, and other standard office equipment.
- Strong knowledge of investor state and federal guidelines.
- Working knowledge of LPS system.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 9 months ago