Cricket Home Loans, a division of Cherry Creek Mortgage, is actively seeking candidates for the position of Senior Mortgage Loan Processor. Cricket Home Loans is a growing division with a "Fresh Approach to Home Financing". Interested parties must have a minimum of 5 years of experience processing conventional and government loans.
- Mortgage banking experience with a correspondent lender that deals with multiple investor relationships;
- Process residential loans (FHA, VA, USDA and conventional);
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of loan applications and supporting documentation to meet turn times, quality, and branch satisfaction benchmarks.
You will use the latest technology for processing mortgage loans that is integrated directly with a leading edge origination system to deliver complete and accurate loan applications ready for underwriting.
This exciting position provides great opportunities for personal and professional career growth and advancement. If you are looking for a change with tremendous growth opportunities with an innovative company, contact us today!
This position is located at the Cricket Home Loans' corporate office in the Denver Tech Center, I-25 and Orchard Rd., Greenwood Village, Colorado. Relocation costs may be negotiated.
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits package including 401-K, medical, dental and vision benefits and paid time off work. We seek to employ individuals with a a strong moral character. We never sacrifice our integrity for the benefit of profit and we pride ourselves in hiring and retaining the best of the best.
- Self motivated
- Professional communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with loan program types and investor guidelines
- Proficient with current technology
Cherry Creek Mortgage Company is included in the Top 50 national ranking in retail originations with $3.7 billion in volume in 2013, and the company is ranked #1 in Colorado for purchase real estate transactions.
Our purpose is to build and become a great company. In this process, we aspire to positively impact the lives of those individuals who come into contact with our organization.
We are committed to honesty and integrity in all our activities. We are a company that does not sacrifice our integrity for the benefit of profit. We are passionate about serving others. We desire to learn, adapt and improve. We are committed to profitable growth while managing our risk.