Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable. Our mission is to harness the enormous impact of cable television on behalf of our advertisers. Comcast Spotlight serves 90+ of the nation's 210 designated market areas - including eight of the top 10 television markets. Comcast Spotlight's goal is to make cable television easy to buy, and to enhance the value of spot television via new technologies.
Comcast Spotlight is headquartered in New York City with 3,200 professionals located across the country, providing companies and their agencies with local, regional, and national spot advertising opportunities. Comcast Spotlight's Media Sales portfolio provides effective, interactive and targeted advertising applications that only spot cable can provide including: zone-based targeted : 30 spot advertising, long-form video on demand, and four distinct interactive platforms: Request For Information, Telescoping, Remind-Record, and the Comcast Interactive Program Guide.
Responsible for supporting the clearance of inventory for client purchases of available advertising. This would include maintenance and quality control on data processed through the software systems with an ultimate goal of optimizing inventory and revenue.
the instructions for ad airing. Manages changes and missing
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters
instructions as appropriate.
inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled
replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and
the status of a client's advertising schedule, including commercial
- Communicates regularly and effectively with Sales Department regarding
advertisements that were not scheduled or broadcast as purchased.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Performs month-close update procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Media sales support experience strongly preferred.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Monster - 17 months ago
The Spotlight was founded in 1927 and has since become world-famous for its casting directories.
Today over 30,000 performers appear in...