Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Local Area Net (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) Administrator.
The LAN/WAN Administrator responsibilities include installing and maintaining LAN cabling and hardware. This position is seated at Lackland AFB, TX.
- Performs board level exchange and maintenance of PC's and related equipment
- Maintains terminals, printers, communication devices and PC's
- Determines proper configuration of systems as to setup software & hardware configurations
- Programs terminal servers, bridges, modem, wireless devices, routers and data switches
- Monitors and analyzes LAN/WAN performance
- Provides maintenance of Radio Trunking System
- Enters and updates all trouble calls into the current trouble call system for workload tracking
- Answers and triages customer assistance requests for information technology and communications issues at the Service Desk
- Provides solutions for user problems at this level, if possible. Otherwise, forwards to next level of support (Level 2 or Level 3) via current trouble call system
- Receives approved and prioritized CSRD's to be completed in a timely manner
- Provides maintenance reports, hardware/software evaluation reports, and instructions for operation and maintenance as required
- 4 years’ experience within the last 8 years
- Experience in design and analysis; project planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued Secret clearance
- Associates Degree within Computer Science or IT Fields or equivalent
- GSEC, Security + CE, or SSCP certification
- Have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to obtain BLS prior to start date
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in our success. These core values have enabled Trofholz to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.