Drives diesel powered straight truck to transport and
deliver household goods in loose or packaged form.
Positions may support residential (household goods) or
commercial divisions of the Company.
experience a plus
- Active Non-CDL License
- Prior moving & storage or furniture delivery
- Experience as a crew leader or supervisor
- Must pass a DOT physical
- 1+ years of experience driving with a commercial
Duties and responsibilities.
- Capable of lifting 50+ lbs.
commercial equipment and furniture from origin to
- Responsible for transport of household goods or
and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips
condition of assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining clean, safe, operating
material, and equipment.
- Maintains driver log according to FMCSA regulations.
- Manages workers in loading and unloading goods,
accordance with the Company’s Safety Program and
- Adheres to all safety, OSHA, and DOT regulations in
effective service and delivery to clients and
- Adherence to drug-free workplace initiatives.
- Manages on-site crews to ensure efficient and
equipment, furniture, household goods, and managing
- Actively participates in moving materials,
packing and crating of valuables and hard-to-move
and breakdown of furniture, cubicles, or other items
- Maintains tool kit for the installation, assembly
dispatch, and warehouse staff to meet Company’s
- Acts as liaison with customer service reps,
obligations to the client.
on all paperwork; securing signatures, collection of
- Responsible for accurate and complete transactions
payment, and reconciliation of discrepancies.
man-hours and report any incidents.
- Submit paperwork to Dispatchers to validate crew
% of Travel Required : 90-100%
JK Moving Services - 5 months ago
JK is an independent moving and storage company providing efficient low stress relocation services. Using JK Moving and Storage means peace...