Headquartered in Friedrichshafen, Germany, ZF is a leading worldwide automotive supplier for Driveline and Chassis Technology. The ZF Group is currently represented by approx.. 71,000 employees at over 100 facilities in 27 countries. ZF Services, a business unit of the ZF Group, combines SACHS, LEMFORDER, BOGE and ZF Parts product brands as well as the global offering of the ZF Group in retail, services and customer service. ZF Services aims to strengthen international customer service and to expand the after sales business with new products and services.
ZF Transmissions is looking for a…
Local Process Expert - Logistics Planner (1) / Customer Planner (1) / Material Planner (1)
Acts as the specialist within their corresponding Logistics Processes utilizing SAP (SP1) or other supporting systems. Works integrally within the different Logistics Departments and other related areas.
Leads the analysis, troubleshooting, and develop documentation related to the supporting systems.
Trains individuals in utilizing systems like e.g. SAP and provides support in their pertinent job functions.
• Leads the analysis, troubleshooting, and develop documentation related to logistics supporting systems of one of the following 3 specific areas: SAP-Module MM, SD or PP (and the specific interfaces with Axalant, EDI, PCS, Selektron (WMS) and/or Integration Point).
• Trains individuals in utilizing systems like e.g. SAP and provides support in their pertinent job functions
• Identify and specify requirements for new functionalities that are software supported
• Run, troubleshoot and maintain existing logistics processes.
• Takes action to remedy unexpected trends, issues in a timely manner.
• Support for the implementation of new processes and systems.
• Support day to day functions within the Logistics department.
• Lead cross functional team meeting to determine and develop areas of improvement.
• Develop and maintain business transactions that relate to specific logistics functions.
• Gather process information to improve workflows and procedures.
• Analyze data and define route courses of information flow inaccuracies with the logistics systems.
• Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
• Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles.
• Other duties as it relates to this position.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of experience in a like position.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SAP or other ERP systems
• Proficient computer skills, strong MS Office (Excel) and knowledge.
• Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze and interpret business and systems requirements.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Experience in Supply Chain/Logistics in the Automotive Industry.
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Ability to travel required – both foreign and domestic.
• Project Management skills and experience with problem solving methods.
• Experience in using information technology / Programming background.
• Understand and support all requirements of TS16949 and ISO 14001.
Multiple Position - (1) Logistics Planner & (1) Material Planner & (1) Customer Planner
Are you interested?
To apply, please email your resume and other supporting documents to our Staffing Partner, HTI, at
attention ZF Staffing Specialist. Please include in your subject line the Job Title and Location.
ZF Friedrichshafen - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard