TPC Jasna Polana |
located in Princeton, NJ, is currently seeking a Locker Room Attendant to join our winning team. This critical, "hands-on" position is responsible for maintaining proper operating conditions for the facilities. This employee is also responsible for ensuring that the clubhouse locker room is in good structural and physical condition.
· Greet and welcome members and guests
· Maintain the locker room area to ensure a clean, orderly appearance of facility throughout the day
· Provide members with thoroughly cleaned and stocked locker room
· Responsible for maintaining and replenishing all inventory, tools and supplies
· Service member and guests with food & drink orders in lounge
· Manage the allocation of daily locker usage
· Give all guests miscellaneous information that may help them in playing the course
Qualified candidates will have the following:
Our benefits include:
- At least 1 year similar experience
- Excellent customer service skills with high level of professionalism
- Good organizational skills
- Previous experience in a country club or golf club setting preferred
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
· Competitive wages
· Playing privileges
· Employee discounts
No phone calls or emails please.
To help ensure our employees' safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace.