The Stratton way is work and play!
It’s like a permanent vacation with a paycheck. At Stratton Mountain Resort we sell incredible experiences. Our team is committed to bringing their passion, expertise and love of the outdoors to work every day.
If you are ready to have an amazing experience then we’re ready to talk to you. Apply now to get started. You will wonder why you didn’t start sooner!
Vacation Sales Specialist
Stratton Mountain Resort, Passionate People. Extraordinary Memories.
Full-Time/ Year-round and Full-time/ Seasonal Positions available for Vacations and Tourism Sales Professionals
Our team at Stratton Mountain Resort is looking for motivated and elite Sales Professionals that have a passion for high-end hospitality and the strength to close the sale. Our achievements are your achievements; we support a team approach to hitting our Department and Resort’s goals, but surely celebrate each Salesperson’s win. Reaching out for new customer acquisition and rapport development is necessary for highest financial success. We are a department that is the “Gateway” to Stratton Mountain Resort and we best represent the unique Snowsport and Mountain Lifestyle that many dream of visiting. Join us!
- Fluently communicate resort information regarding lodging and vacation services to current and prospective customers and clients over the phone, via email and in person
- Successfully input sales into reservation systems and network daily with prospecting, confirmed, previous guests. Our Loyal Guest program is one of the most elite in the Northeast
- Perform at the highest level of customer service and fine hospitality to Stratton Mountain guests by providing qualified and tailored information, vacation options, online purchase fulfillments, concierge services and tasks, etc.
- Reviewing personal sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed personal and departmental target goals
- Gathering market and customer information, communicating client feedback, concerns, and opinions
- Attending team meetings, sharing best practice with colleagues, participating in professional sales development trainings
Compensation: Wage + Commission on all vacation lodging rentals and resort activities sold.
- Previous sales and/or tourism reservation experience highly preferred
- Strength with Microsoft Office Tools, On-line navigation, and Windows-based programs is necessary. Competency with SMS HOST and Rezolution systems preferable
- As a prerequisite, candidates must have a strong command of the English language with emphasis on proper grammar and pronunciation and understandability, specifically while using the telephone
- An outgoing personality is necessary, with a proven history of resourcefulness, problem solving, patience, and expediency for customer needs. The successful Vacation Sales Specialist will be highly dependable and responsible for the department working policies and for their office teammates
Intrawest - 14 months ago
Intrawest is a leader in the development and management of experiential destination resorts. The Company has a network of resorts at North...