Provide services in support of US Navy personnel conducting supply logistic training and supply management certification on US Navy ships at sea or in-port. In support of Supply Logistic Training, conduct audit, review and training in ship’s general stores functional area and generate written reports that detail weaknesses and deficiency and/or training conducted. In support of Supply Management Certification, conduct an audit of ship’s general stores and provide a detailed written report to support qualification/certification. Significant travel throughout the US Pacific Fleet area of responsibility required. |
BA/BS desirable. Minimum 10-15 years hands-on experience in U.S. Navy surface force supply and logistics.
· Keen Knowledge of surface ship general stores, including inventory procedures, HAZMAT, Financial Management, and Government Commercial Purchase Card (GCPC)
· Extensive experience in Material Procurement Management and Material Management
· In depth familiarity with Coordinated Shipboard Allowance Listing (COSAL) processing (both manual and automated)
· Extensive knowledge of Configuration Management and Pack up Kits
· Thorough familiarity with supply automated systems to include, but not limited to, SNAP I/II/III, Relational Supply, VIKING, PATRIOT, HICWIN, OMNS, AIMS and ERMS
· Expert knowledge of COMNAVSURFORINST 5040.1B
· Solid writing skills required with ability to develop written reports documenting results of training, audits and certifications
· Afloat Training Group experience strongly preferred
· Ability to work in a shipboard and industrial environment
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please proceed with this application by clicking "Apply Online" below. DDL OMNI offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other perks and benefits. DDL OMNI Engineering is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.