Lead a team of contractor personnel providing services in support of US Navy personnel conducting supply logistic training and supply management certification on US Navy ships at sea or in-port. In support of Supply Logistic Training, conduct audit, review and training in ship’s general stores, food service and resale operations and generate written reports that detail weaknesses and deficiency and/or training conducted. In support of Supply Management Certification, conduct an audit of ship’s general stores, food service and resale operations and provide a detailed written report to support qualification/certification. Significant travel throughout the US Pacific Fleet area of responsibility required.
This position requires the ability to obtain a secret clearance, which requires US Citizenship.
BA/BS desirable. Minimum 10-15 years hands-on experience in U.S. Navy surface force supply and logistics.
· Keen Knowledge of surface ship general stores, food service and resale operations
· Extensive experience in receipt, issue and stowage processes
· In depth familiarity with shipboard supply records, report generation, and configuration management
· Extensive knowledge of supply department automated systems
· Demonstrated leadership of training and assessment teams
· Expert knowledge of COMNAVSURFORINST 5040.1B
· Superb writing skills required with ability to develop written reports documenting results of training, audits and certifications
· Afloat Training Group experience strongly preferred
· Ability to work in a shipboard and industrial environment
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please proceed with this application by clicking "Apply Online" below. DDL OMNI offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other perks and benefits. DDL OMNI Engineering is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
DDL OMNI Engineering - 22 months ago