LaserShip – Chantilly, VA
LaserShip’s Global Critical Deliveries division is seeking an experienced NFO Logistics Dispatcher / Coordinator to join our team. We are a 24 hour worldwide provider of NFO and expedited ground deliveries.
We specialize in AOG & Life Science deliveries both domestically and internationally. Global Critical division is growing and strong. There are opportunities for long term career advancement for those who want it.
A minimum of two to three years of logistics experience is required.
Qualified candidates must include the following: A positive attitude, keen sense of communication, and willingness to work in a team atmosphere. Self-driven people with proven ability to work in fast paced, sometimes chaotic environments, will fit right in here! Candidates who have flexibility in their work schedule are a plus.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery according to client/vendor requirements
- Manage live orders to ensure deadlines are met
- Strategize to determine best flight routings
- Processing air waybill tender information
- Communicating milestone updates to clients
We offer a base salary commensurate with experience, benefits, vacation and 401k.
All positions require a criminal background screen